HVAC SEO success relies on proper technical structure, engaging content and good backlinks. The technical structure of a contractors website will either provide the right access for the search engines or block them from indexing your site. The content must provide answers to site visitors questions, build trust, work the visitor toward becoming a lead and satisfy the search engine requirements. And, backlinks...well... they're probably the toughest part of getting your HVAC website to rank well.
We start your SEO campaign by doing a complete audit of your website. This way we know exactly what has been done correctly and what needs to be adjusted in order to get your website well ranked. We compare your level of search engine optimization to the three best ranked HVAC websites in your local market. This helps formulate the proper SEO strategy to beat the other local AC contractors to the organic rankings for the best HVAC keywords.
As part of our audit we determine your SEO score. This score tells us how well each page of your site is optimized for a particular keyword, key phrase, or set of keywords. When SEO services are performed correctly, you will rank for multiple keywords and phrases for each page of your site. We share our audit results with you, and this includes your SEO score, so you can see the state of your website before we work on it and the improvements once we take our work live on the Internet.
Our HVAC SEO services are based on our 56 point SEO checklist - Here a few of the items from the list:
- Proper technical structure for your site
- Proper navigation – hierarchal in nature
- Schema for local search
- Load speed optimization
- W3C compliance
- Content that is written properly to provide a great user experience, generate leads and address the needs of the search engines
- Earned backlinks – never purchased
- Integration of social media
- Responsive design so that your HVAC website shows well on all devices. This is critical for several reasons. One - Google indexes mobile sites first, Two - over 50% of all searches are performed on a smartphone
so having the right design for those devices reduces bounce rate and improves conversions.
- Submissions to proper business directories
- Keyword research
- Market analysis
- Calls to action and other marketing driven messages
- And more
If you would like to view our entire SEO checklist here it is.
If you want your HVAC company on page one of the major search engines so that you can reach more consumers online and generate more leads and new business, call us and talk with one of our trained and certified SEO professionals. We only do SEO for contractors and we know the HVAC marketing business - let us help you grow your business.